Monday, March 8, 2010

What are patients saying about Duffin Adams Gimlen Orthodontics?

Drs. Adams, Gimlen and Duffin deliver the highest quality orthodontic care in a personalized environment in El Segundo and Manhattan Beach. Our dedicated team makes orthodontic treatment fun and enjoyable. Just see what our patients have to say!

"Service, Absolutely! I love the smiles and friendly faces! I love how everyone knows your name ;-). I love my smile! And most of all I love the CARE I received there." ~ Mark F.

"The things I like best about Duffin Adams Gimlen Orthodontics, is that they all are very caring. I enjoy going to my visits because they are all so friendly and I enjoy talking to them." ~ George B.

"They are very friendly and efficient." ~ Helen J.

"Expertise - well known in the community for their outstanding work." ~ Melissa L.

Keep the great reviews coming! You may post a review of us on our Google Local page or on our social networks! We appreciate all of our patients!

No comments:

Post a Comment